This specially blended, multi-tasking formula manages swimming pool water while eliminating the confusion of adding multiple chemicals and testing every other day. SIMPLE BLUE contains a stable oxidizer, algae shield, clarifier, scale inhibitor, water conditioner and balancers (pH, Total Alkalinity, and Calcium Hardness) to keep swimming pool water
clean, clear and trouble free. It provides a PROACTIVE water care program that PREVENTS problems instead of treating them on a
REACTIVE basis after they occur.
• Convenient and simple to use – just once-a-week!
• Oxygen-enriched water promotes an ideal swimming environment
• Eliminates problems associated with harsh chemicals – no waiting to swim!
• Less bleaching and less corrosive to pool components
• Algae-free pool
SIMPLE BLUE POOL WATER MANAGER’s multitasking blend works with the chlorine generator to provide balanced, crystal clear, algae free water all season long!
• Enhances water quality: SIMPLE BLUE oxidizes contaminants, maintains water balance and prevents algae.
• Extends chlorine generator life: SIMPLE BLUE reduces scale, staining, and corrosion ultimately increasing the life of pool equipment and protecting the pool surface.
• Improves chlorine generator performance: SIMPLE BLUE improves generator performance resulting in increased chlorine effectiveness with less power consumption.
*For chlorine generators (salt), balance pool water to SIMPLE BLUE
parameters and add stabilizer to maintain 30-50 ppm based on manufacturer’s recommendation and adjust generator setting accordingly. Salt, mineral and ozone pools use 50% dosage – see application charts.
SIMPLE BLUE 3-Step Startup
STEP 1 – TEST & BALANCE
Calcium Hardness 350 ppm (minimum) pH 7.2-7.6
STEP 2 – POOL WATER MANAGER DAY
Add SIMPLE BLUE POOL WATER MANAGER to pool according to dosage chart, preferably near a return jet, and add POWER BOOST in accordance with product directions.
STEP 3 – CLEAN FILTER
7-10 days after initial dose, clean filter thoroughly.
Weekly: Repeat POOL WATER MANAGER DAY… just once-a-week! Monthly: Take a water sample to your SPARCO Authorized Dealer for testing.
*Dosage may need to be increased or decreased based upon weather and usage. For chlorine generators (salt), balance pool water to SIMPLE BLUE parameters and add stabilizer to maintain 30-50 ppm based on manufacturer’s recommendation and adjust generator setting accordingly. Salt, mineral and ozone pools use 50% dosage – see application charts. POWER BOOST (sanitizer) must be added in accordance with product directions.